Case Study: Enhancing Guest Engagement with Branded Experiences
- Limited Activity Engagement: Wrong bikes, no marked routes and low guest engagement.
- Operator Dependent: Lost revenue and little control over the guest experience.
- Infrastructure Constraints: Conditions of local trails presented a significant barrier to guests.
- No Direct Value Capture: Resort was unable to directly capture the value of guest activities.
- Custom Branded App: Enables guests to easily explore curated routes and points of interest.
- Local Operator Partnership: Using local operator ebikes, while still owning the experience.
- Integrated Guest Experiences: Built-in upsells to enrich their stay and increase revenue.
- Easy Access: QR codes enable immediate engagement without extensive staff involvement.
1. Enhanced Guest Experience
The branded app offers guests an interactive guide to explore at their own pace, enhancing discovery and satisfaction for an enriched stay.
2. Increased In-House Upsells
Integrating upsell offers in the app boosted resort revenue, as engaged guests were more likely to book extra services.
3. User-Generated Content
Branded tours prompted guests to share their experiences on social media to attracted new guests through powerful, authentic marketing.
4. Cost-Effective Solution
Routzz App delivered ROI through up-sells and guest satisfaction, enhancing brand value while setting Sublime apart in their market.
Leveraging digital innovation to transform guest experiences, offers a blueprint for other hotel resorts aiming to deepen engagement and enhance their value proposition.
Simple solution to enhance guest experiences with very low investment.
Branded apps elevate brand value through direct engagement and up-sell opportunities.
Proven technology to simplify guest interaction and access to local insights.
Collaboration with local operators can lead to the development of unique, branded experiences.